Combined Metal Detector / Weight Checker (MCD-A3015)
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10/ Piece|
- Model NO.: MCD-A3015
- Check Weight Range: 1-999g
- Type: Auto Conveyor Metal Detection, Weight Sorting
- Power Source: AC220V
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8423302000
- Accuracy: ＜±0.5g
- Application Area: Food & Beverage Industry
- Use: for Small Metal Detection, Weight Sorting
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Combined metal detector / weight checker
Performances and characteristics:
1. Advanced dynamic weighing and digital processing system is used for quick and stable measurement.
2. A variety of anti-interference measures have a very strong suppression effect to noise and outside interferences.
3. Large-screen display, simple to operate, all test information can be seen simply at a glance.
4. Ingle-button locking modular transmission device, quick assembling and disassembling, simple and easy belt adjustment.
5. All-stainless steel framework, in line with the hygiene requirements.
6. Can be used to detect metal substance in a single product, and check whether the weight is in line with the set value, and so it is an economical and practical solution.
7. Standard configuration:
8. Data statistics function, data of nonconforming products can be recorded.
9. Self-diagnosis, automatic shutdown on fault condition.
10. Left-right swaying arm type automatic sorting device.
11. Protection grade: IP45 dustproof/waterproof standard.
Detection / check method: Electromagnetic induction / digital weighing sensor
Size: 330× 150mm
Metal detection precision: FE1.0mm SUS2.0mm
Sorting accuracy: ± 0.5 gram
Weighing range: 5 gram - 900 grams
Passing height: 110mm
Passing width: 280mm
Packing length: ≤ 350mm
Conveyor belt speed: 10-45 m / min
Height above the ground: 740mm - 800mm
Weight: About 160 kilograms
Note: The actual measurement accuracy varies according to different articles to be detected.
Packaging size varies in accordance with the specific specifications of the products to be sorted and weighed.